Automatic PDF Forms Filling with WordPress
Do you need your website visitors to fill a PDF form? Make it easy for them by building a Contact Form 7 form and using the PDF Forms Filler plugin. Your PDF files will automatically be filled and attached to your form submission email messages.
Your solution for PDF form filling with the most popular CMS
PDF Forms Filler - The form filler of your choice for WordPress
Fill multiple PDF files in a single form
PDF Forms Filler allows you to attach PDF files to one contact form
Embed dynamic data
Input from form fields and other mail-tags will be inserted into the correspoinding fields in the PDF file
Embed images in to your PDF
Using the image embedding tool, you can embed an image on one or all pages in a PDF file
Attach to email or download PDF file
The completed PDF file can be attached to Email or generate a download link
See it in action
PDF Forms Filler for CF7
- If the PDF attachment has a PDF form, the plugin allows users to add fields to the Contact Form 7 form and/or link them to fields in the PDF.
- The plugin also allows the attached PDF files to be embedded with images supplied by the Contact Form 7 form fields.
- The filled PDF files can be saved on the web server.
When your website visitor submits your Contact Form 7 form, the form in the PDF file is filled with the form information, images are embedded and the resulting PDF file is attached to the Contact Form 7 email message. The resulting PDF file can also be downloaded by your website visitors if this option is enabled in your form’s options.
An external web API (https://pdf.ninja) is used for filling PDF forms (free usage has limitations). However, if you need all filling to be done directly on your web server, the Enterprise Extension plugin is also available.
PDF Forms Filler for CF7 Enterprise Extension
The Enterprise Extension is an add-on for PDF Forms Filler for CF7 which replaces the use of the Pdf.Ninja API by local binaries. It allows reading and generating PDF files directly on the server where the plugin is installed. Bundled binaries are used for working with PDF files.
- Uses bundled binaries to work with PDF files.
- Simply install the extension plugin and PDF Forms Filler for CF7 will start using it automatically without rebuilding existing Contact Form 7.
- Perpetual license with free updates.
- Use with up to 5 WordPress installations.
- XFA forms are supported.
- Better support for non-Latin script.
The plugin allows you to handle all PDF operations locally on your web server and disables the use of an external web API.